Assistance to SMMEs in the tourism and hospitality sector who are under particular stress due to the new travel restrictions.
Until 31 May 2020
Available to businesses within the following categories:
- Accommodation: hotels; resort properties and B&B’s
- Hospitality and related services: restaurants (not attached to hotels); conference facilities (not attached to hotels), professional catering and attractions
- Travel and related services: tour operators; travel agents; tourist guides; car rental companies; and coach operators.
- Be formally registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- Have a turnover less than R2.5 million per year
- Have a valid tax clearance certificate
- Provide guaranteed employment for a minimum number of staff for a period of 3 months
- Comply with minimum wage
- Have been in existence for at least one business financial year
- Have registered employees for UIF
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can apply online :
You will need to prove that the relief is required as a result of the impact of COVID-19 and you will need to indicate the intended use of the resources.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
- Proof of financial position e.g. 12 months bank statements; balance sheet; income statements; cash flow statements
- Proof of minimum wage compliance
WHERE CAN I FIND SUPPORT?
Visit the website: