The Solidarity Response Fund has been established to facilitate donations from South African businesses, organisations, individuals and members of the international community.
The Fund aims to:
- Prevent the spread of the disease by supporting measures that will lower infection rates
- Detect and understand the magnitude of the disease
- Care for those in hospital or medical care
- Support those whose lives have been disrupted by the pandemic.
The Fund will be administered by a reputable team drawn from financial institutions, accounting firms and government and will have a board comprised of eminent South Africans.
To ensure proper governance, every cent contributed will be accounted for and published on The Fund website.
To make a donation
To make a donation to The Fund log on to: www.solidarityfund.co.za
For organisations wishing to make any offers of non-cash donations:
- Contact 0860 001 001 between 8am and 6pm South African time; or
- Download the donation form on the website and mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
A donor consultant will be in touch with you once your form has been processed.
For any queries related to non-cash donations contact 0860 001 001