Tax payers must take note where tax payments and return submissions are still required.
- There is no relief for the payment of assessed taxes and payment must be made on the due date
- Where a taxpayer is unable to make the payment, or can only do so partially, a request for a deferred arrangement during the lockdown period must be sent to the dedicated email addresses made available by SARS.
VAT LATE PAYMENTS & PENALTIES
- There has been no relief outlined for late VAT payments – there will thus be late payment penalties and interest imposed on any VAT payments made after their due dates.
SUBMISSION OF TAX RETURNS
- There is no relief for the submission of tax returns
- Taxpayers must therefore ensure that returns are submitted on or before the due dates.
WHERE CAN I
SARS will have staff available at the SARS Contact Centre on
0800 00 7277.
If you need to interact with SARS, you may also use online
channels such as : eFiling, SARS MobiApp and e@syFile
Via Email on:
Contact.email@example.com (North regions, including Pretoria,
North West, Limpopo, Mpumalanga & West Rand)
Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org (Central regions including East Rand, Soweto, Alberton & Vereeniging)
Contact.email@example.com (Kwa-Zulu Natal)
Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org (Western Cape)