eThekwini Programme Manager and Demand Lead
Harambee is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead the activities of the Global Opportunity Youth Network, and facilitate Demand Pathways in eThekwini.
The ideal person for this role is an experienced programme manager, with strong competence in :
- Working with eThekwini Harambee staff to work across multiple teams to drive the growth of new jobs; increased inclusive hiring by employers of Opportunity Youth and
- Using Data to build Collective Goals to be achieved by stakeholders in eThekwini.
The following are the key duties of this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties will develop as the initiative evolves.
GOYN Programme Management
- Assemble and manage a cross-sector collaborative focused on expanding youth economic opportunity;
- Coordinate successful collaborative design and planning efforts culminating in the creation of a joint, long-term GOYN plan and goal framework;
- Liaise with Harambee Finance to monitor administration of grant funds that includes making recommendations, drafting scope of work and contracts for sub-grantees for governance approval;
- Liaise with Harambee Knowledge and Finance to monitor and track results of funded initiatives through data collection, aggregation, analysis.
- Liaise with the Harambee Civil Society Coalition Building and Government Relationships teams and communicate opportunities in eThekwini requiring greater collaboration.
- Help identify and coordinate research, policy, data and other needs on behalf of the collaborative;
- Ensure regular communication occurs between collaborative members, initiative partners, funders, and global GOYN team members;
role level (talent ladder level
By applying for this vacancy, you give consent to your CV to be reviewed for
other roles and allow your cv to be shared with the relevant persons at