QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
QA Team Lead
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the service team’s customer conversations. This is to ensure that they are achieving their goals and expectations from both operational efficiency and customer service are met.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching with advisers to improve overall quality, motivate them to change unwanted behaviours and provide continous feedback.
- Effectively communicate with team leaders/support staff on challenges with regards to coaching/behaviours/processes etc.
- Provide continuous support to the Contact Centre Guides.
- Conduct Calibration session with teams.
- Evaluate all interactions in line with KPI (calls, emails, facebook etc).
- Conduct side by sides/Remote evaluations with advisers.
- Trend analysis report
- Bottom vs Top performer report
- Overall team performance report
- Report on investigations and findings
- Team focus areas
- Variance report
- Select interaction for calibration session
- Schedule and Facilitate session
- Variance report
- Matric / Grade 12
- Minimum of 1 -3 years’ experience within a contact centre environment
- Minimum of a year’s experience with Quality Management Systems
- Must have excellent understanding of Contact Centre customer service
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Processes
- Understanding of QMS (Quality Management Systems)
- Knowledge of Technology: Portal,Genii, Dialer, Guru,KB
- Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent coaching skills
- An analytical approach
- Analysing and reporting test results
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to document quality findings
- Assess agent performance
- Planning and Organising
- Understanding of Coaching
- Customer Service driven
- Good Communication skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Team player
- Professionalism & Integrity
- Positive attitude
- Excellent listening skills
- Proactive problem solving / Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Friendly and approachable
- Attention to detail
- Committed to Integity
Closing date for applications is 16 November 2023
By applying for this vacancy, you give consent to your CV to be reviewed for other roles and allow for your cv to be shared with the relevant persons at Harambee.