Operations Managers: Assisted Delivery Support
Head: Head Demand Fulfilment Operations
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take accountability for the operations of the Assisted Delivery Support (ADS) team across multiple channels including people, culture, processes, systems and technology.
- Management and leadership of the demand delivery environment with a focus on employee engagement to ensure productivity and team cohesiveness.
- Design, build and implement strategies and solutions that will ensure that the entire team are able to successfully execute on demand and that they are able to provide excellent service both internally and externally to our partners, ensuring that the team is supported through technology, processes, training, development etc.
- Act as support to Team Leaders, Delivery Leads, Team Members and support staff, including others outside of the core team – to drive great partner engagement and experience.
- Be a centralised point for driving resolution of problems, clearing perceptions, and guiding the team so that the entire organisation and partners have a positive experience when working with our team.
- Support in building systems, processes and tech enablement requirements for the entire team.
- Drive Harambee Values (Committed to Integrity, Driven by Results, Determined to Succeed Together, Ready for Work, Obsessed to Perform, Hungry to Grow) with the team.
- Ensure that teams participate in team building and training initiatives.
- Support and lead wider organization strategy and effectively communicate messages to all levels of staff.
- Be at the forefront of driving new strategies and co-create new processes as required.
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Manage complexity – from a technological, processes and people point of view.
- Manage dashboards and data analysis to support delivery.
- Translate action items out of a complex set of reports, behaviours and stakeholder feedback to ensure that the operations remain engaged in the Harambee Way.
- Driving and ensuring achievement of dashboard targets by being thoughtful and providing great partner experience across multiple channels.
- Lead and support people and formal processes in partnership with the People Team as required.
- Other duties as needed to deliver results!
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, Operations, or a related field.
- A minimum of 6-8 years’ work experience in project management, delivery and/or customer services
- Experience with programme management and solution design
- Must have proven experience leading team members.
- Strong data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Experience in coaching and developing diverse groups of people
- Should be able to demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must be able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for knowledge sharing and upskilling other team members
- Has worked at a company of similar size and complexity to Harambee over the past 24 months
- Importantly, you must fit with the Harambee culture, be passionate about our mission and be an individual who leaves things better than you found them
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office – including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- CRM experience beneficial (HubSpot, Sales Force etc.)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative and take ownership of his/her tasks, and work with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- High energy
- Detail orientated.
- Appreciation of first-time employees
ROLE LEVEL (TALENT LADDER LEVEL):
Closing date for applications is 30 October 2023