Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is a crucial part of Harambee’s Demand strategy, reporting into the Programme Support Office (PSO). Responsible for building and maintaining trust relationships with a portfolio of (existing and new) clients and partners, in order to advocate for more inclusive hiring practices, and unlock demand (earning and learning) opportunities for the work-seeker network supported via the SAYouth platform. They will support the overall Demand Strategy which includes working with a number of Priority Growth Areas as identified together with the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI), Government opportunities which include Public Employment Programmes and opportunities within the formal and private sector. Work closely with the Portfolio and Sector Leads, Impact Team, Project Managers and the Demand Delivery team to ensure the achievement of the strategy. Highly-matrixed role which involves partnering with the demand unlocking team, and significant coordination with other internal teams, as well as external partners to co- create and implement solutions.
- Support priority lead with intermediation work where relevant.
- Maintain relationships with identified opportunity holders/employers/demand partners.
- Identify and unlock demand, and convert existing demand
- Present most recent value proposition to partners, Facilitate change management with legacy partners
- Analyse data on SA Youth to identify partners with demand Liaise with clients on new demand.
- Work closely with Demand Delivery team to ensure projects are executed timelessly with accuracy.
- Analyse client demand trends and help develop insights
- Establish, build and sustain long-term relationships with key stakeholders for supplied demand.
- Develop an understanding of client’s current and future demand needs.
- Cross-sell and upsell into existing relationships and organisations Conduct diagnostics as needed.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders as required to ensure the achievement of project objectives.
- Maintain strong internal relationships with relevant teams to ensure the achievement of project objectives.
- Deliver & manage client expectations professionally
- Work with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied, by providing prompt responses and efficient service at all times.
- Provide insights and input into strategy based on market intelligence gathered in the field.
- Ensure that demand is accurately reflected on the relevant document/place as agreed upon from time to time.
- Liaise with delivery team and project managers to ensure placements are reported.
- Joint ownership of targets, dashboards and data management to monitor progress on our systems change and people level metrics.
- Ensure placement feedback is received from clients.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing client relationships and key account management. Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Programme and project management experience to ensure on-time and quality delivery within agreed budget.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects that are diverse and time-driven simultaneously.
- Following would be an advantage: Demonstrated competence and passion for developing talent and working with youth. Communication skills in other South African languages.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker, results focused, solutions oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, great at building and maintaining relationships.
- Financial and business management acumen with planning and organising skills.
- Leadership and management skills with the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong process implementation and problem solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- You may also be required to travel nationally from time to time.